Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /www/ilslaunch_183/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4859
Vehicle: Proton M/ Breeze M
- Satellite Operator: Hispasat and Hispamar
- Satellite Manufacturer: EADS Astrium
- Purpose: Broadcast, Broadband and Internet Services
- Platform: Eurostar E3000
- Separated Mass: 4540 kg
- Satellite Design Life: 15+ years
- 3rd ILS launch for Hispasat
- 3rd launch of an EADS Astrium-built satellite in 2004
- 30th ILS Proton launch
- 308th Proton launch
Final Details of the Launch and Separation
- The Proton Breeze M lifted off at 4:32 a.m. from Baikonur on Aug 5, (Aug 4: 18:32 EDT, 22:32 GMT).
- Nominal separation took place at 1:43 p.m. local time on Aug 5, (03:43 EDT, 07:43 GMT).
- Separation of the Amazonas satellite occured approximately 9 hours and 11 minutes after liftoff.
- Orbit Parameters: Predicted: 3200 km x 35,786 km x 9.1 degrees.
- SC Separation
- Fifth Burn
- Fourth Burn
- APT Jettison
- Third Burn
- Second Burn
- First Burn
- Stage Separations
- Rollout to Pad 39
- Breeze M Fueling
- Begin Joint Operations
- SC Fuel Loading
- Breeze M Arrival
- SC/GSE Arrival
- Proton Arrival
- Early Team Arrival