Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /www/ilslaunch_183/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4859
Vehicle: Proton M/ Breeze M
- Satellite Operator: SES AMERICOM
- Satellite Manufacturer: Alcatel Space
- Purpose: Broadcast and Internet Services
- Platform: Spacebus-4000C3
- Separated Mass: 4974 kg
- Satellite Design Life: 16 years
- 10th ILS launch for SES AMERICOM Fleet
- 1st Proton launch of 2005
- 2nd ILS Proton launch of 2005
- 312th Proton launch
Final Details of the Launch and Separation
- An ILS Proton rocket successfully lifted off from the Baikonur Cosmodrome at 7:27 a.m. Feb 3 in Baikonur, (Feb 2: 17:27 EST, Feb 3: 02:27 GMT), placing the AMC-12 satellite into orbit for SES AMERICOM.
- Nominal separation took place at 4:46 p.m. local time on Feb. 3, (02:46 EST, 11:46 GMT).
- Separation of the AMC-12 satellite occured approximately 9 hours and 19 minutes after liftoff.
- Orbit Parameters: Predicted: 6400 km x 35,786 km x 18.3 degrees.
- SC Separation
- Fifth Burn
- Fourth Burn
- APT Jettison
- Third Burn
- Second Burn
- First Burn
- Stage Separations
- Rollout to Pad 39
- Breeze M Fueling
- Begin Joint Operations
- SC Fuel Loading
- Breeze M Arrival
- SC/GSE Arrival
- Proton Arrival
- Early Team Arrival