Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /www/ilslaunch_183/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4859
Vehicle: Proton K/ Block DM
- Satellite Operator: GE American Communications (SES)
- Satellite Manufacturer: Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
- Purpose: Various Services
- Platform: A2100 AX
- Separated Mass: 1601 kg
- Satellite Design Life: 15 yrs
- 5th LMCSS Spacecraft Launched by ILS Proton
- 17th ILS Proton Mission Overall
- 1st GE Americom Spacecraft Launched on ILS Proton
- 280th Proton Launch Overall
- Mission Overview
Final Details of the Launch and Separation
- Liftoff occurred in Baikonur on 02 October at launched at 4:00 a.m. Baikonur time (6:00 pm October 1, USA EDT).
- Nominal separation took place on 02 October at 10:42 a.m. local time (12:42 a.m. EDT).
- Separation of the GE-1A satellite occured approximately 6 hours, 42 minutes after liftoff.