Vehicle: Proton M/ Breeze M
- Satellite Operator: Inmarsat
- Satellite Manufacturer: EADS Astrium
- Purpose: Mobile Broadband Services
- Platform: Eurostar E3000 GM
- Separated Mass: 5960 kg
- Satellite Design Life: Into the 2020s
- 3rd ILS launch of 2008
- 46th Proton Launch for ILS
- 9th Eurostar Satellite Launched on Proton
Final Details of the Launch and Separation
- Liftoff occurred in Baikonur on August 19, at 04:43 a.m. local time (Aug. 18: 18:43 EDT, 22:43 GMT).
- Nominal separation took place at 13:46 local time (Aug. 19: 03:36 EDT, 07:46 GMT).
- Separation of the Inmarsat-4 F3 satellite occured approximately 9 hours, 03 minutes after liftoff.
- Orbit Parameters: Predicted: 4271 km x 35786 km x 22.8 deg