Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /www/ilslaunch_183/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4859
Vehicle: Proton K/ Block DM
- Satellite Operator: Intelsat
- Satellite Manufacturer: Space Systems/ Loral
- Purpose: Various Services
- Platform: SS/L FS1300 Series
- Separated Mass: 4726 kg
- Satellite Design Life: 13 years
- 1st Proton Launch in 2002 for ILS
- 22nd Commercial Proton Flight for ILS Since 1995
- 3rd ILS Launch in 2002
- 5th Satellite Launched for Intelsat
- Media Advisory
Final Details of the Launch and Separation
- The Proton K vehicle lifted off from Baikonur’s Pad 23 on 30 March at 10:25 p.m.local time (17:25 GMT, 12:25 p.m. EST).
- Nominal separation took place on 31 March, at 5:08 a.m., local time (00:08 GMT, 19:08 EST).
- Separation of the Intelsat 903 satellite occured approximately 6 hours, 43 minutes after liftoff.
- Orbit Parameters: Predicted: 3500 km x 35,678 km x 25 deg.