Vehicle: Proton K/ Block DM
- Satellite Operator: PanAmSat (Intelsat)
- Satellite Manufacturer: Space Systems/Loral
- Purpose: Video and Telecommunications Services
- Platform: FS-1300
- 258th Launch for Proton
- 8th ILS Proton Launch
- 2nd FS-1300 Launch on ILS Proton
Proton Successfully Launches PanAmSat-8
- Media Advisory
Final Details of the Launch and Separation
- Liftoff occurred on 04 November at 10:12 a.m (9:12 p.m. USA PST, Nov. 3).
- Final orbital position to be at 166 degrees east longitude.