Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /www/ilslaunch_183/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4859
Vehicle: Proton M/ Breeze M.
- Satellite Operator: SES SIRIUS
- Satellite Manufacturer: Lockheed Martin Commercial Space Systems
- Purpose: Telecommunication Services
- Platform: A2100 AX
- Separated Mass: 4385 kg
- Satellite Design Life: 15 years
- 4th ILS Proton Launch in 2007
- 43rd ILS Proton Launch Overall
- 10th Launch of A2100 Model
Final Details of the Launch and Separation
- Liftoff occurred in Baikonur on Sunday November 18, at 4:39 a.m. local time (Nov. 17: 17:39 EST, 22:39 GMT)
- Nominal separation took place on November 18, at 1:53 p.m. local time (02:53 EST, 07:53 GMT)
- Separation of the SIRIUS-4 satellite occured approximately 9 hours, 13 minutes after liftoff.
- Orbit Parameters: Predicted: 7030 km x 35,786 km x 17.3 deg