Vehicle: Proton K/ Block DM
- Satellite Operator: SIRIUS Satellite Radio (SiriusXM)
- Satellite Manufacturer: Space Systems/ Loral
- Purpose: Satellite Radio
- Platform: LS 1300
- Separated Mass: 3765 kg
- Satellite Design Life: 15 years
- 275th Launch for Proton
- 15th Launch for ILS Proton
- 1st ILS Proton Launch for SIRIUS Satellite Radio
- 4th Space Systems/ Loral Satellite Launched by ILS Proton
- Media Advisory
Final Details of the Launch and Separation
- Liftoff occurred at 04:08:47 Baikonur time on 01 July (6:08:47 p.m., June 30, EDT) .
- Predicted Orbital Parameters: 24,469 km x 47,102 km at 63.4 deg
- Separation of SIRIUS FM-1 satellite occured approximately 2 hours, 25 minutes after liftoff.