Vehicle: Proton K/ Block DM
- Satellite Operator: SIRIUS Satellite Radio (SiriusXM)
- Satellite Manufacturer: Space Systems/ Loral
- Purpose: Satellite Radio
- Platform: LS 1300
- Separated Mass: 3765 kg
- Satellite Design Life: 15 years
- 279th Launch for Proton
- 16th Launch for ILS Proton
- 2nd ILS Proton Launch for SIRIUS Satellite Radio
- 5th Space Systems/ Loral Satellite Launched by ILS Proton
- Mission Overview
Final Details of the Launch and Separation
- Liftoff occurred at 3:44 p.m.Baikonur time on 05 September (09:44 GMT, 5:44 a.m. EDT) .
- Predicted Orbital Parameters: 24,469 km x 47,102 km at 63.4 deg
- Separation of SIRIUS FM-2 satellite occured approximately 2 hours, 25 minutes after liftoff.