Vehicle: Proton M/ Breeze M
- Satellite Operator: Telesat
- Satellite Manufacturer: Space Systems/Loral
- Purpose: Broadband Services
- Platform: SS/L 1300
- Separated Mass: ~5,000 kg
- Satellite Design Life: 15 years
- 7th Telesat Satellite Launched on ILS Proton
- 17th Space Systems/Loral Satellite Launched on ILS Proton
- 1st ILS Proton Launch in 2011
- 65th ILS Proton Launch Overall
Final Details of the Launch and Separation
- Liftoff occurred in Baikonur on 21 May at 1:15 a.m. local time (19:15 GMT, 3:15 p.m. EDT, on May 20)
- Separation of the Telstar 14R satellite occurred approx. 9 hours, 13 minutes after liftoff.
- Orbit Parameters: Predicted: 8,850 km x 35,786 km x 13.8 deg.