Vehicle: Proton M/Breeze M
- Satellite Operator: Eutelsat S.A.
- Satellite Manufacturer: Thales Alenia Space
- Purpose: Digital Broadcasting Services
- Platform: Spacebus 4000 C4
- Separated Mass: 5627 kg
- Satellite Design Life: 15 years
- 6th ILS Proton Launch of 2009
- 55th Proton Launch for ILS
- 5th Eutelsat Satellite Launched on Proton
- 5th Spacebus 4000 Launched on a Proton
- 7th Thales Alenia Space Satellite Launched on a Proton
Final Details of the Launch and Separation
- Liftoff occurred in Baikonur on 24 November, at 20:19 local time (24 November, 09:19 EST, 14:19 GMT).
- Nominal separation took place on 25 November, at 05:31, local time (18:31 EST, 23:31 GMT).
- Separation of the W7 satellite occured approximately 9 hours, 12 minutes after liftoff.
- Orbit Parameters: Predicted: 4,920 km x 35,596 km x 20.9 deg
- SC Separation
- Fifth Burn
- Fourth Burn
- APT Jettison
- Third Burn
- Second Burn
- First Burn
- Stage Separations
- Rollout to Pad 39
- Breeze M Fueling
- Begin Joint Operations
- SC Fuel Loading
- Breeze M Arrival
- SC/GSE Arrival
- Proton Arrival
- Early Team Arrival