Vehicle: Proton M/ Breeze M
- Satellite Operator: SIRIUS XM Radio
- Satellite Manufacturer: Space Systems/Loral
- Purpose: Direct Radio Broadcasting
- Platform: SS/L 1300
- Separated Mass: 5984 kg
- Satellite Design Life: 15 years
- 9th Proton Launch in 2010
- 6th ILS Proton Launch in 2010
- 62nd Proton Launch for ILS
- 5th SIRIUS XM Satellite Launched on an ILS Proton
- 16th Space Systems/Loral Satellite Launched on an ILS Proton
Final Details of the Launch and Separation
- Liftoff occurred in Baikonur on 15 Oct., at 00:53 local time (14 Oct., 18:53 UTC, 14:53 EDT).
- Nominal separation took place on 15 Oct., at 10:05, local time (04:05 UTC, 00:05 EDT).
- Separation of the XM-5 satellite occurred approximately 9 hours, 12 minutes after liftoff.
- Orbit Parameters: Predicted: 4235 km x 35,786 km x 22.84 deg.
- SC Separation
- Fifth Burn
- Fourth Burn
- APT Jettison
- Third Burn
- Second Burn
- First Burn
- Stage Separations
- Rollout to Pad 24
- Breeze M Fueling
- Begin Joint Operations
- SC Fuel Loading
- SC/GSE Arrival
- Early Team Arrival
- Breeze M Arrival
- Proton Arrival