ILS creates value for our Customers by providing dependable access to space through proven and innovative launch solutions.
International Launch Services (ILS) offers a complete array of services and support, from contract signing through mission management and on-orbit delivery.
ILS exclusively owns worldwide commercial and civil sales, and mission management of satellite launches using the following launch vehicles:
· Proton Breeze M
· Angara 1.2
ILS provides a comprehensive set of launch services for global satellite operators. These include:
- Mission Management
- Launch operations
- On-orbit delivery
- Technical translation
Learn more about what makes ILS a leader in the global satellite launch industry!
Created in 1995, ILS has played a pivotal role in the history of rocketry and satellite launches – we’ve worked with more than 45 companies in 22 countries, launching more than 400 missions.
Not only have we set the standard for Russian-American space cooperation, we’ve had unparalled success in the industry due to our core values:
· Reliable: offering quality, heritage systems that are vertically integrated
· Dedicated: customer focused; steady production and launch rates
· Stable: sustainable business model spanning more than 20 years
· Flexible: demonstrated ability to meet customers’ changing needs
· Competitive: in services, price, terms and conditions
- 17 December: International Launch Services Commemorates Landmark 50th Anniversary of Proton Launch Vehicle with Khrunichev
- 30 December: First commercial launch of Proton M Breeze M
- 6 June: First successful flight of Breeze M with Proton K
- 20 November: Federal Proton launch of Zarya, the first component of the International Space Station
- 10 June: Creation of ILS
- 16 July: First launch of Proton
ILS is a subsidiary of the Khrunichev Space Center (Khrunichev), a longstanding leader in the advancement of space programs.
Founded in 1916 and headquartered in Moscow, Khrunichev’s varied product lines include launch vehicles and launch vehicle upper stages, communication and earth observation satellites, rocket engines and space station modules.
We are dedicated to the success of your mission – Launch with ILS!