Vehicle: Proton M/Breeze M
- Satellite Operator: Eutelsat S.A.
- Satellite Manufacturer: EADS Astrium
- Purpose: Broadband Services
- Platform: Eurostar E3000
- Separated Mass: 6150 kg
- Satellite Design Life: 15 years
- 12th Proton Launch in 2010
- 8th ILS Proton Launch in 2010
- 64th ILS Proton Launch Overall
- 6th Eutelsat Satellite Launched on Proton
- 13th EuroStar Satellite Launched on ILS Proton
Final Details of the Launch and Separation
- Liftoff occurred in Baikonur on 27 December, 03:51, local time (16:51 EST, 22:51 in Paris on 26 December)
- Nominal separation took place on 27 December, at 13:03, local time (02:03 EST, 08:03 Paris Time).
- Separation of the KA-SAT satellite occurred approx. 9 hours, 12 minutes after liftoff.
- Orbit Parameters: Predicted: 3,713 km x 35,786 km x 24.6 deg.
- SC Separation
- Fifth Burn
- Fourth Burn
- APT Jettison
- Third Burn
- Second Burn
- First Burn
- Stage Separations
- Rollout to Pad 39
- Breeze M Fueling
- Begin Joint Operations
- SC Fuel Loading
- Breeze M Arrival
- SC/GSE Arrival
- Proton Arrival
- Early Team Arrival